Tamilnadu Plus Two HSE Exam Time Table 2014 Supplementary:
The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations DGE with the updates on the 12th Class HSC supplementary examination 2014 time table.
The Tamilnadu present Plus Two students Quarterly examinations time table had also been released online for the examinations which is to be held in the month of September and October 2014.
The Tamilnadu +2 HSE Supplementary examinations likely to be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations from September 25, 2014 to October 9, 2014.
Many regular and private students those who had missed in the XIIth Class HSV March/April 2014 examinations was asked to apply for the +2 supplementary examinations 2014.
The online hall ticket for the regular students are also made available for the Plus 2 supplementary examinations along with the tatkal hall ticket which can be downloaded using the application form and date of birth.
Tamilnadu +2 Exam Time Table 2014 HSE Supplementary:
- 25th September 2014, Thursday – Part – I Language Paper I
- 26th September 2014, Friday – Part – I Language Paper II
- 27th September 2014, Saturday – Part – II English Paper I
- 29th September 2014, Monday – Part – II English Paper II
- 30th September 2014, Tuesday – Part – III Physics, Economics
- 1st October 2014, Wednesday – Part – III Mathematics, Zoology, MIcro-biology, Nutrition & Dietetics
- 4th October 2014, Saturday – Part – III Commerce, Home Science, Geography
- 06th October 2014, Monday – Part – III Chemistry, Accountancy
- 07th October 2014, Tuesday – Part – III Biology, History, Botany, Business Maths
- 08th October 2014, Wednesday – Part – III Communicative English, Indian Culture, Computer Science, Bio-chemistry, Advanced Language(Tamil), Typewriting(Tamil & English)
- 09th October 2014, Thursday – Part – III All Vocational Theory, Political Science, Nursing (General), Statistics
The reading of +2 supplementary examination question paper can be done by the students from 10 AM to 10.10 AM, Verification of particulars in the answer sheet from 10.10 am to 10.15 am and from 10.15 am to 1.15 pm the examinations will be held at the allotted examination centers.
Directorate of Government Examinations,
Chennai – 600 006,